1. General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR
The General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016) establishes the rules relating to the protection, processing and free movement of personal data of natural persons and applies directly to all entities processing such data in any Member State of the European Union, namely Portugal.
AM Experience Group, SA (hereinafter referred to as AM Experience Group) in the context of its activity, processes personal data, intending to ensure with accuracy, efficiency and security the protection of all data collected and processed.
By using the website, the User acknowledges the processing of their personal data by AM Experience Group in accordance with the following provisions.
2. Personal data, personal data subjects and categories of personal data
- What is personal data?
Personal data is any information of any nature, collected in any form, concerning an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable person is considered to be the set of information that can lead to the identification of a certain person, namely by reference to an identifier (such as an identification number or a location data).
- From whom do we collect personal data?
In view of the activity performed by AM Experience Group, data of natural persons who present themselves to AM Experience Group as Users of the website and proceed with their registration are processed.
- Which personal data do we treat and how do we collect them?
AM Experience Group only collects data that proves to be adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The collection of your data shall be done in writing, by filling in forms.
To carry out the various purposes, we may collect, in particular, the following types of personal data:
- Identification and contact data (name and contact details).
Additionally, we may collect data and have access to information that you voluntarily share with us, through a feedback or satisfaction survey, in person, by email, on a social network or website. This may include, for example, any information you share publicly on a social network or information that is part of your profile on a third party social network and that you allow the social network to share with us.
If you subscribe to our Newsletter or request to receive our Catalogues, we will process your personal data to manage your subscription, including for sending you personalised information about our products or services through various means (such as email or SMS).
In this regard, please note that this data processing involves the analysis of your user or customer profile to determine what your preferences are and therefore which products and services are best suited to your style when we send you information. For example, based on your shopping and browsing history (i.e. depending on the items you have uploaded), we will make suggestions about products which we think may interest you.
You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.
3. Basis and Purposes of Processing Personal Data
- Why and on what basis do we use your personal data?
All data collected and processed by AM Experience Group is based on one of the following conditions of legitimacy:
- Execution of a contract or pre-contractual diligences: when the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract to which you are a party or for pre-contractual diligences.
- The performance of legal obligations: when the processing is necessary for the performance of a legal obligation.
This includes, for example, the communication of data to other public (national and Community), tax or judicial bodies.
- Public interest: where processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
- Legitimate interest: where processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the entity responsible for the processing or by a third party, without prejudicing the rights and freedoms of its customers and/or users.
- Consent: when the collection is preceded by your express, specific and informed consent, in writing or via the web. We collect your consent, for example, for purposes related to satisfaction surveys, newsletters and marketing.
- What are the purposes for which we collect your data?
Personal data collected by AM Experience Group is only processed for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes. Whenever personal data is collected, it shall be exclusively destined to the purposes expressly identified at the time of collection.
AM Experience Group, as the data controller, uses the information collected for legal and contractual purposes, client management, for historical and statistical purposes, control of the quality of service and client assistance, commercial contacts and marketing. The information collected is also used to tailor our products to our clients and improve our services.
4. Period for conservation of personal data
AM Experience Group shall process and keep your data only for the period necessary for the pursuit or completion of the purposes of the processing for which they are intended, in compliance with the maximum periods necessary to comply with contractual, legal or regulatory obligations.
As a general rule, and where a contract exists that legitimizes the treatment of your data, AM Experience Group will keep such data for as long as such contractual relationship continues.
Other circumstances exist, such as compliance with legal or regulatory obligations, which legitimize the treatment for a longer period, for example:
- For the purposes of compliance with tax obligations, personal data relating to invoicing shall be kept for a maximum period of ten years from the performance of the act);
- Pending legal proceedings may legitimise the retention of your data for a longer period of time.
After the execution of these purposes your data will be eliminated and only the minimum data necessary for marketing actions will be stored, always in accordance with your consent, for as long as you allow it.
If you subscribe to our newsletter and give us your consent, your data will be stored until you decide to cancel your user registration and/or your newsletter subscription.
Upon expiry of the retention period, AM Experience Group shall proceed to delete said data.
5. Rights of the data subjects
Under the terms of the legislation in force, from the moment we collect and process your data, there is a set of rights that you may exercise with AM Experience Group at any time.
- What are your rights?
At any time, you have the right to access your personal data as well as to know to which treatment they are submitted and, within the contracted limits and the law, to change them, oppose or limit the treatment, decide on the automated treatment of the same, withdraw consent, request their portability or erasure (provided that there is no other valid ground which legitimates such treatment).
- How can you exercise your rights?
If you wish to exercise any of your rights listed or clarify any doubt related to the subject should address your communication to (email@example.com) or in writing to the headquarters of the company.
You may also lodge a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority.
6. Transmission of data
- With whom do we share your personal data?
Given the activity of AM Experience Group, and depending on the respective purpose, your data may be shared with third parties, including national public bodies and private entities for the purpose of complying with legal or regulatory obligations, contractual obligations or functions of public interest.
AM Experience Group has entered into the necessary protocols with its subcontractors in order to obtain sufficient guarantees for the execution of adequate technical and organisational measures and to ensure maximum confidentiality, the non-sharing of your data with third parties for commercial purposes and a rapid and effective defence of the rights of the data subject.